Sunday, January 23, 2011

Family Funday Sunday

Today, Kiwi and I kind of resumed our weekly routine that we used to do on Sunday’s before Razz joined us.  Sunday used to be the day we would sleep in.  Once we were up and around, we would pull ourselves together and go out to breakfast somewhere in town.  We have about 5 favorite places that we frequent around town for breakfast.  I’m not certain why we are both so enamored with breakfast, but that is our meal of choice to have served to us.  How do you like your eggs?
After our meal and showing off Razz to the manager of one of our favorite restaurants, we went to Babies R Us to pick up some non essentials.  Ladies and Gentlemen, if you’ve never stepped inside a Babies R Us, you should.  To quote my cousin, they are the enemy.  I have to agree with him.  Half of the stuff inside their store you never need, but their helpful marketing and pregnancy consultants will try their best to convince you otherwise.  We had to return some things to get different sizes and colors, and definitely took advantage of their winter clearance sale.  Razz already has his winter coat for the fall and winter of 2011.
After that trip, we tried to interest Razz in the NFC Championship game and a bottle, but decided a nap was more his speed.  Some shepherd’s pie for supper, and we’re biding our time till bath time.  Returning to work full time on Monday is going to be a huge adjustment for me.  I’m excited to return to the office full time because working part time leaves me with a void but I’m apprehensive in how my adjustment will be handled by all in the house.  It happens every day around the world, so I’m not certain what I’m nervous about.  Just another day in the life!

No comments:

Post a Comment